We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: SAP PM Consultant

sa=X&ei=EOVpT7aWF4rWrQed5fzlBw&ved=0CFsQkwcoBjAE> Carson City, NV

Duration: 3+ month contract,

Must have excellent comm. Skills:

We have current requirements for experienced SAP PM Consultants.  Qualified
candidates will be responsible for providing coaching to Maintenance
Planners and Schedulers post Go Live.
The ideal candidate is required to have the following:

.      At least 5 years related SAP experience in either the PM module
.      Strong understanding of Plant Maintenance
.      Have participated in at least two successful SAP implementations
(full life cycle)
.       Strong core consulting skills - communication, organization and
planning, client facing and interpersonal
.      Well-developed system problem solving skills having solved complex
business problems within or across functional areas in SAP
.      Must have strong experience with project and/or program management
methods and tools
.      Thorough business knowledge in PM  to drive best practices into the
.      Strong Process Design capabilities
.      Knowledge of Master Data requirements for plant maintenance (i.e.
Task Lists, Technical Objects Plans, Equipment Structures in PM)
.      Experience supporting plant maintenance processes - notifications,
PMs, corrective maintenance
Other requirements:
.      Superior verbal and written communications skills
.      Travel up to 80%
.      Must be able to work in USA

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini