*Hi Friends,

           The 3 Below are the urgent requirements please share if you have
any consultants.

Requirement 1 *

*Subject : Sr. Oracle Apps DBA
Duration: 2 months
Location: Brownsville, FL

 ( Need 10+ Years Profile )*

I need a Sr. Oracle Apps DBA for my direct client in Brownsville, FL.  Must
be proficient in an Oracle Financials R12 environment.  MUST have
experience with Oracle Product Hub.

Requirement 2

*Subject  : Oracle Data Modeler
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 3 month contract

 ( Need 10+ Years Profile )*

I need a Data Modeler who has a strong understanding of Oracle Financials
table structure, specifically GL and AP.  Hands on experience with data
modeling in Oracle EBS and OBIEE.  Experience with ETL development on
Informatica is a plus.

*Requirement 3

Subject  : Oracle Financials Analyst
Location : Union City, NJ
Duration : 3 months*

 I need an Oracle Financials Analyst who has hands on experience with AGIS,
EB Tax, P2P, and Cash Management. The ideal candidate will know iPro, PO,
and AP.

*Thanks & Regards,
Technical recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,