Please let me know if you have any candidates who would fit for this
position. thanks!

Title: .Net(C#) developers

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 3-6 months

Health care Exp

I still need .net developers for Client in Richmond.  They are interviewing
two of my candidates and there are three positions available. They need
strong C# .net guys with experience and a VERY strong healthcare
background.  However, this will be a three month contract to hire situation.
As long as the candidate can go perm with Client in three months.

All submittals must include the following Information:

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<>  I
<> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini