Send the profiles with rate confirmation to process immediately.
Please send suitable resume to sivakumar.radhakrish...@businessintegra.com
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: $55/hr $60 updated on 2/20/12
- Exposure to Project Management Skills (Managing a team at offshore)
- End to End Business Intelligence project execution experience.
- Onsite co ordination with client PM
- Experience in ETL design & review
- Experience in Informatica, exposure to BO / SSRS is preferred
- Experinece in MS SQL Server / Netezza or any RDBMS
- Good communication and analytical skills ? Defining road map for
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to supporting data
warehouse, manual procedures, and technical references.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Liaise with external parties (like Batch Systems, Application
Developers/Silos) to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Expert level skills in BI data warehouse concepts.
- Strong Informatica skillset, should be an expert with ETL Design,
Configuration experience in ETL, Data Mapping, Transformation and - Loading
in complex and high-volume environment and data processing.
- Heavy experience in database design in an MS SQL Server, Oracle
and Netezza environment
- Knowledge of Reporting tools like Business Objects Reporting and
- Compare with previous Job runs and identify Trend and RCA
- Implement quick fixes if necessary or coordinate with development
team in case it needs major enhancement.
- Perform Gate reviews during code migration from Dev to QA and QA to
- Proactively provide technical and process-oriented suggestions for
improvements and enhancements.
- Plan and Perform KT sessions with Project teams
- Send weekly & monthly status reports on the number of tickets
opened, list of open and closed issues. Actively use a Ticketing system.
- Work closely with the Client Lead on migration, enhancement and
Business Integra Inc
Resources to be your own W2 or H1 Transfer (Receipt copy to be sent within
30 days after joining). Business Integra reserves the right to work with
consultant's original employer and provide no finders fee or any other
payment for submitting non W2 consultants for any of our requirements
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at