A *Health Insurance *company in *Newark, NJ* is looking for solid *Project
managers* with extensive *Health *
*Insurance experience.*Must have good presentation and communication
skills. Must be *local to Newark, NJ. *
*Face to face* is required first round. No short term projects please.
*Healthcare Project Manager will include:*
• Managing cross-functional teams to deliver defined project
outputs on time, within budget, and with quality results.
• Planning, organizing, monitoring, and overseeing one or more
projects to meet defined requirements or business specifications.
• Defining, planning, tracking and managing the enterprise
• Identifying key resources and providing the direction they
require in order to meet project objectives.
• Ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier
involvement throughout the life of the project.
Selecting the right person for the role of project manager
is crucial to project success.
• Determining project goals and priorities with project
sponsors, project owner DPMO or Program Manager
Required Skills & Experience
• Both IT and Business Project Management
• Exceptional interpersonal communication
• MS-Office suite, MS-Project and Visio
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at