We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: Performance Tester (2 positions open)

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 18+month contract,

This is a specific Performance Tester position, not a general QA.

Role Description:

.            Interpret requirements.

.            Create Test Strategy/Test Plan/Estimates.

.            MUST have experience with Performance Center.

.            Formulate QA Performance Test Strategy.

.            Strong understanding of industry standard performance
measurement, tools, and techniques (Loadrunner, all HP tools, VuGen
Scripting, Sitescope, etc).

.            Strong written and verbal communication skills.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini