Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Oracle Financial Consultant

Location: Stamford, CT

Duration: 6+ Months contract, possible Extensions

Client wants someone stronger on the technical side, about an 80% technical
20% functional mix. Let me know if you can help. I will need references on
candidates as well.

Techno-Functional role in Oracle E-Business Suite. The Candidates should
have a successful track record working with Oracle Projects and Oracle
Financial. The Candidates must be detail-oriented and have strong
communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have 7-8
years of strong technical and functional experience in Oracle E-Business
Suite especially Project Billing, Project Costing, AP, AR, GL, iExpense
module. OTL experience is great plus. The candidate should have experience
in working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as
map requirements to standard Oracle Application functionality. In addition,
the candidate will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas
and developing future business process flows.

Skills Required:

1. 5+ Years of experience in PL/SQL.

2. 3+ Years of experience in OA Framework Development.

3. 3+ Years of experience in Oracle Forms.

4. 3+ Years of experience in Oracle Reports.

5. 3+ Years of experience in Discoverer.

6. 3+ Years of work experience in PA, AR, AP, and GL schemas.

7. 3+ Years of experience in working with Oracle Projects and Financial
customers.

Nice to have Skills:

1. Oracle Workflow

2. OTL Technical/Functional

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Kulbir

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> kulbir.gai...@yahoo.ini