Greetings from Robert,**
Job: Sr. SQL DBA.
Duration: 6 +Months
Location: Anaheim, CA
*Must have skills*
1.Architecture of MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
2. Configuring and Trouble shooting Cluster environment
3. Installing and Configuring of MS SQL
4. Patch installation / Roll Back .
5. Analyzing skill on Patch and Hot fix .
6. Worked in Database Migration
7. Capacity Management.
8. High availability concepts (Cluster, Logshipping, Database Mirroring)
9. Disaster Recovery Planning
10. Knowledge of appropriate RAID level in SAN Storage"
*Nice to have skills*
1. Performance and Tuning.
2. T-SQL code trouble shooting
3. Worked on Microsoft Best practice implementation
4. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
5. Database Monitoring and Tuning Design
6. Setup SQL trace and Analyse the issue"
7. Worked in 24x7 production support environment
8. Should be able to participate in client calls & suggest technical &
9. Excellent communication & presentation skills
10. Must have handled on-call during and after working hours
11. Knowledge of Change and Process Management ITIL standards"
Robert | Business Development Manager |Platinum Infosys Inc**
Email: *rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> | Phone:
214-550-0248 | Fax: 214–260–1160 **
Visit us @ *www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at