Greetings from Robert,**

Job: Informix DBA

Duration: 6 +Months

Work Location: Anaheim, CA

*Job description:*

8-10 years of experience in database design or maintenance Database
administration in Informix 10/11 Database installation, configuration,
connectivity, monitoring and fine tuning Database user management and
security Relation database modeling for OLPT SQL stored procedures and
triggers PL/SQL Knowledge of software development life cycle Candidate of
choice will have hands on expertise in: Informix DBA servers, stored
procedures, database monitoring, tuning, data replication and backup,
architecture familiarity with system and software

*Other Qualifications:*

* Good analytical and problem solving skills

* Good programming skills for database management and general software Good
communication skills Leadership skills to guide work teams Ability to work
in a team environment

With Regards,**

* *

Robert | Business Development Manager |Platinum Infosys Inc**

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* ***

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.