*Position:* Java Developer with 1.5 to 1.6 upgrade experience
*Location:* Sugarland, TX (Far Southwest Houston)
*Duration: *6 weeks, and if they do a great job, they will be transferred
6+ month project at NRG through RCG.
*Client:* Industrial Information
The client is upgrading an existing application from Java 1.5 to Java 1.6
and go to Tomcat 7.
The current application is Java with Linux, on an Oracle DB.
Don't worry if your candidate hasn't done the actual upgrade process
themselves - just make sure they're very experienced with version 1.5 and
1.6 to the extent they can:
1) Analyze existing code written in Java 1.5 and do
2) Understand how the new functionality in 1.6 will impact these changes
once the conversion is done
- Hands-on experience upgrading from Java 1.5 to
1.6.....Experienceanalyzing existing code written
in Java 1.5 and doing modifications as well as understanding how the new
functionality in 1.6 will
impact these changes
- Hands-on experience upgrading from Tomcat 5.0 to 7
*Desired Skills/ Experience:*
- Hands-on experience upgrading from Servlet 2.4 to 3.0
- Hands-on experience upgrading from JSP 2.0 to JSP 2.2
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at