Please find below requirements and send me your updated resumes ASAP,

Position : VMware consultant
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Duration: 3-4 months
client     : Momentive*
Job Description:*
My client is in desperate need for a VMware View subcontractor for a 3-4
month project here in Columbus, Ohio.  End client is Momentive.
They want someone as soon as next week.
The project will be migrating Momentive's VMware View environment from one
data center to another located here in Columbus.  Also, it is View version
They will interview/hire over the phone.
MUST have excellent communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards,
Technical recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  ranadh...@sriventech.com