*Dear Partner, *

We have an urgent requirement for *Performance Tester* and *Performance
Lead/Architect* positions in *Chicago, IL. *
Rate for Performance Tester : $ 45/hr on C2C

*Job Description:*

*Performance Test Architect (Lead)* – Should be the right fit. JD of the
Performance Test Architect will be
Rate for Performance Test Lead/Architect : $ 50/hr on C2C

a.       Understand the overall architecture and identify areas which are
prone to performance issues
b.       For the areas prone to issues, identify performance baseline( if
exists any ) or identify scalability requirements
c.       Determine suitable performance test needed based (Volume, stress,
load) – I am sure we don’t need load test
          ( no of users) here as this is data migration project
d.      Identify the possible test situation(functional test cases which
requires stress/load or volume test) for the above
          test with the help from Client (test cases for this should come
from client)
e.      Identify Performance Test scenarios based on the performance
baseline /scalability requirement identified.
f.        Identify parameters which are required to be monitored (response
time, throughput rate, memory leaks, CPU usage, etc) for performance
g.       Suggest tool for Performance test automation

The above role is consulting role as you also need to suggest performance
test strategy right from identifying
performance bottlenecks to suggesting suitable tools for testing.

Please share some resumes soon.

Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,