*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: OBIEE Lead

Location: Indiana

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

1)      Rich experienced in OBIA – Oracle business Intelligence Applications

2)      Installation & configuration of OBIA – Sales Analytics and HR

3)      Must have strong experience in Seibel Data Model

4)       Candidate should have Strong concept in overall OBIA like
Informatica configuration , DAC Configuration & OBIEE implementation

5)      Candidate should have strong concept in Out of box Informatica
mappings like SDE , SIL , PLP mappings in Sales and HR Analytics

6)      Candidate should have strong concept in ETL , Data warehouse ,
Performance tuning

7)      Candidate should have experienced  in report design documentation &
gap analysis for OBIA projects

8)      Candidate should have delivered at least 2-3 projects in OBIA from
End to End  (Source to OBIEE Reports , Including Informatica mappings
configuration & DAC implementation)

9)   Should have worked with Users in Requirement gathering and developing
functional and technical specifications.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.