Job Title: ETL Conversion Developer
Location: Trenton, NJ
Duration: 12+ months
Roles & Responsibilities: *
• Involved in gathering requirements and create design documents and
• Involved in design and development complex ETL mappings and stored
procedures in an
optimized manner. Used Power exchange for mainframe sources.
• Created metadata queries which would help in restart and to find out any
missing link conditions
or disabled tasks in a workflow.
• Fine-tune existing Informatica maps for performance optimization.
• Debugging mappings by creating logic that assigns a severity level to
each error, and sending the
error rows to error table so that they can be corrected and re-loaded
into a target system.
• Involved in Unit testing and System testing.
*Skills Required* (provide specific details around tools, client
environment, certifications needed, etc):
*·* 7+ years of IT industry experience with 5+ years experience with
*·* Extensive hands-on expertise using Informatica Powercenter
9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x and Erwin Data Modeler
*·* Min 2+ years experience with Data Masking and Data encryption
transformation and technologies
*· * Min 2+ years experience with Informatica PowerExchange Real-time
*· * Min 2+ years database experience with Oracle SQL/PLSQL – PL SQL is
*·* Experience in writing shell scripting for various ETL needs and
worked on integrating data from flat files (mainframe).
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at