Position: Java Spring Developer (4)
Location: Chicago, IL (Downtown)
Length: 3 month w/ Extension Contract to hire or PERM
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: $ 60all inclusive
1. Must have 2-5 years of experience in implementing J2EE software
· Experience with Groovy or Ruby may work as well.
· Experience with Java
· Experience with Spring WS
2. 2-5 years Hands-on design and implementation experience with J2EE and
related platform technologies (JMS, JMX, Hibernate)
a. Write design specifications, programming specifications, and
b. Be an active participant in an Agile/SCRUM environment- Background in
working of very structured design and demonstrated experience in building
well-formed, structured code.
c. Able to work as part of a small team of experienced individuals where
each person will have responsibility of part of the code base, but the solution
requires all components to work together.
3. Experience in all aspects of the development of dynamic and
distributed Web based applications, including gathering requirements and
feedback from internal customers, providing creative direction, and defining
and implementing advanced technical solutions.
4. Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
6. Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this
The process will be as follows for candidates:
· Review resume/background to ensure they have core expertise and
· Phone technical screen (30-45 minutes) with one of our senior
· If passed phone screen, in office interview scheduled with 2-3
(technical lead, peer developer and engagement manager). Office interview can
occur ASAP following tech screen.
· Decision made at end of office interview session
Thanks & Regards
Sriven Infosys Inc
CELEBRATING 11th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2011
E-mail : s...@sriveninfosys.net
Gmail : sai9.sriveninfo...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at