Please send resumes to

Job title       :    Peoplesoft Admin

Location       :      Pasadena, CA.

Duration       :      3 months +

PS Admin job description:

  a.. Sizing and installation of PeopleSoft Applications
  b.. Support Infrastructure H/W S/W patching/Upgrades, Disaster Recovery
  c.. REN server configuration, App Server Fail-over, Integration Broker ,
Security setup  etc
  d.. PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA) Administration Activities
  e.. Troubleshooting COBOL installation / Compilation issues
  f.. PeopleSoft Database Refreshes and Cloning
  g.. Day-to-day PeopleSoft admin activities to support Production environments

If you have any candidates available, please send over ASAP since our team can
interview this week and early next week for a quick closure – we’d like to have
someone start by the beginning of May 2012.