Title: Saleforce.com Developer
Location: Broomfield, CO
Duration: 1 year
*Need EAD,GC and Citizens.*
• Working closely with clients and our other consultants to determine
• Building client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using
Apex, PHP and Visual Force
• Developing integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services
API and third-party integration
tools (Apex Data Loader, Pervasive, etc).
• Effective, expedient completion of client projects
*Required Skills/Experience: *
• B.S. in Computer Science/MIS with a demonstrated record of academic
• 2-3 years experience in Salesforce.com development including creating
custom objects, workflows,
S-Controls, Force.com and VisualForce development and
the Apex programming language
• Expert knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
• Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling
SOAP-based web services, Apex, and SOQL
• Experience with ETL tools.
• Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
• Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
• Client-focused attitude
• Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and
• Self-starter who can multi-task
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take
advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at