Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your consultant resume, contact and
current location info to nar...@sriveninfosys.net
Sr. Unix Admin
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Length: 6+ months
· 3-4 years of core Unix admin experience
· Detail oriented changes, follow procedures, etc.
· FTP Server Credential Changes
· Lexicom - Secure Transmission - Windows based application,
· Provide Solaris and Linux (RHEL) system administration to include,
but not limited to:
· Physical server build-out (rack, cable, component installs)
· Installation and maintenance of the OS
· Performance tuning of the OS
· Problem analysis and resolution
· Determine infrastructure requirements for business projects, design
the physical topology of the system and execute on the purchases of the
required “parts list”.
· Coordinate and direct work efforts for other staff and vendors
within, as well as external to the division (e.g., hardware/software vendors,
internal support groups, application programmers) to include project planning,
estimating, status reporting and quality oversight of delegated work.
· Function as primary technical contact for system problems. Perform
necessary troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, and reporting activities.
Thanks & Regards
Sriven Infosys Inc
CELEBRATING 11th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2011
G-Mail : naresh09.sriveninfo...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at