*Hi Associate,

             Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below requirement
as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the
updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Position : Jr. SAP SD/BA candidate
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 3 months
Client    : The Associated Press

background with Tech Writing experiance is must.

Job Description:*
They are looking for a Jr. SAP SD/BA candidate that has a background with
Tech Writing.  This position would be better served with someone that has
SAP/SD experience rather than a pure tech writer.  This person will be
responsible for writing robust technical documents, training material, user
guides, white papers and user specs.  Listed below is the training that
they are currently going through.

"Technical Writing Skills".  Client is asking for more extensive training
materials than those developed so far.  The assignment will be to take
these basic User Guides and beef them up.

*These are the Training Modules currently being delivered (this week):*
1.Sales Orders
2.CRM Interface
3.SD Contract Changes
4.Retro Billing (not hands-on)