We are in urgent need of consultants for the below requirement. Please forward
your updated resume along with current contact information, or perhaps you can
recommend someone who would be interested in this position

ROLE           SCCM Systems Analyst
DURATION 12 Months contract

This person is responsible for requests from our customer for any of several
End Point Management services such as Application Packaging, S/W or Patch
Distribution using Microsoft SCCM, Tier 3 Incident Support, Image Development
using Microsoft MDT 2010, and Problem Management of systemic or recurring
Desktop Management problems. Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft SCCM, Wise
Packaging, ITSM/Remedy, and VBScript.

Ideal Education background would be:
Minimum 2 yr related college degree required, 4 yr degree preferred.
Minimum 2 years closely related experience with Microsoft and/or Wise based
services relevant to the position.