*Hi Associate,

                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the

Position: Facets VB.NET
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Cerritos, CA

The Facets VB.Net Developer  will be responsible for the build-out and
extensions of the Facets environment of a growing national clinical
decision support system by translating business goals and requirements into
code, testing and development into production.

*Thanks & Regards,
Technical recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  ranadh...@sriventech.com