Please send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net ph:646-405-5559
Duration: 6 months
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
Title: Hyperion HFM Developer
Seeking an HFM Developer to provide global support and ongoing update
maintenance of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). In this role, the
consultant will be an active team member in the upgrade of Hyperion Enterprise
to Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) v. 184.108.40.206. The consultant will also
provide support and development of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM),
Financial Data Management (FDM) and Enterprise Performance Management Architect
- GL and related data collection strategies, analysis of reported data and
application administration of metadata and rules.
- Providing the efficient process and tools for data loading (templates, Web
Forms, Grids, Journals)
- Daily management of the Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), and other
related EPM products including metadata, rules and security.
- End user support with data reporting tools and processes including
reconciliation errors, discrepancies, validations, and corrections.
- SmartView, Grids, queries and functionalities to facilitate financial data
- Migration of changes using Life Cycle Management.
- Supporting financial closing processes, quarterly forecasting, annual budget
and strategic plans.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at