*Please Send Matching Profiles to ravi_kov...@aesinc.us.com*
****Looking for Only US Citizens or GC’s for this position*****
*Immediate Req – “Sr SAP BASIS Administrator” in Houston TX for 6+ Months*
*Job Description: *
This position is part of the SAP Basis group reporting into the Global ERP
Applications technical support department. This position is responsible
for supporting the SAP infrastructure (ECC, BW, EP, SRM, APO, CRM, etc.),
bolt ons, and integration points throughout the following environments;
Production, Test, and Development.
· Provide level 2 technical support to ensure the day to day
reliability and availability of the global SAP environment, including
incident management, service requests, and monitoring. SAP Global
environment includes *ECC 6.0, CRM 4.0, EP 7.0, BW 7.3, PI 7.0, SAP PMM,
GTS 7.0* and other related systems.
· Provide technical support technical expertise with SAP core
system and applications.
· Work with team to ensure that the appropriate maintenance tasks
are being maintained and monitored.
· Follow quarterly enhancement and maintenance process to perform
system support pack updates, refreshes, and system modification through a
· Be available 24/7 while in the primary on-call position and
*Must have experience and understanding in the following areas:*
· *SAP ECC 6, BW 7.3, NetWeaver /Java technologies.*
· Microsoft technologies including *Server 20032008/XP, SQL
2005/2008* (advanced knowledge of working with Microsoft OS is strongly
· General knowledge of network technologies
· Working as part of a team in large Enterprise systems.
*Must demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:*
· Technical Competency
· Detail and systematic thinking
· Written and oral communication
· Technical organization and troubleshooting
· Issue resolution and risk mitigation
· Commitment to follow standards
*The following skills and experience are a plus:*
· *EP, APO, PI, SRM, Adobe, Archiving, IXOS, BSI TaxFactory,
Vertex, Solutions Manager, Learning Solution, GTS, and/or other SAP bolt-ons
· Support SAP on Microsoft SQL infrastructure
· Scripting and automation technology and processes
· Monitoring tools such as Microsoft SCOM, Cisco TEO Software,
· Batch scheduling solutions such as Redwood
· Experience working for a manufacturing company
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||*
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ex: 219 || Fax: 630-206-2397
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at