Hi,

I have 2 openings in Ashburn, VA (outside DC). I have included all the
information I have been given below. This is a 6+ month contract.

We need candidates that have a good understanding of network-based Public IP
services.  The candidate needs to be able to work on detailed information in an
error-free manner.  The clean up will involve repetitive work in application
systems and network devices (gateway routers and frame relay switches) and must
be done without making mistakes.  CCNA certification is preferred.

This position is not for an application developer.
Using numerous IT systems and direct access to network elements, assist in the
clean up of data in systems and the network identified as discrepant as part of
System Rationalization efforts.
Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced scientific and/or engineering
application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs.
Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate applications
or modifications.

Thanks & Regards

Anthony

Recuriter