Please send me resumes to PH:646-405-5559
SAP EHS Consultant

Location: Dallas, TX
Length: 1 year

Interview: Phone

EHS – Environment, Health & Safety

We are looking for an SAP Consultant with 5 years+ experience in SAP’s EH&S
module, specifically experience in design, realization and (ideally global)
rollout of the following modules

•             Basic Data and Tools (EHS-BD)

•             Product Safety (EHS-SAF)

•             Hazardous Substance Management (EHS-HSM)

•             Dangerous Goods Management (EHS-DGP)

•             Roles for Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S)

•             REACH Compliance

In addition to Software Development Lifecycle experience, the consultant must
have experience with the Data Migration of EH&S related master data and

Ideally, this resource has worked in a manufacturing parts retail for A&D or
Automotive before.

In this scenario the consultant has ideally dealt with import and export
scenarios of regulated goods or military goods with import / export into REACH
regulated countries.