Sr. .Net Developer

Location: Bay Area, CA

Duration: 6 mts contract to hire

Rate:  48.00

In person interview required after phone

We are truly agile – working in a Kanban environment. We operate on one code
base for all of our customers, turning features on and off as their business
needs change. We work in small, nimble teams of Software Developers,
Architects, Product Management, Design and Operations team members to
define/refine system requirements and use case. Our Architects and PMs work
together to fill and prioritize our evergreen backlog with new features as well
as enhancing existing functionality. This gives us the opportunity to work on
all layers of our application stack; from our SQLServer 2008 R2 and MongoDB
databases, LINQ for objects based middle tier service logic, SOAP and REST
services, to the .Net 4.0 ASPX pages and controls that integrate Ajax and
JavaScript technologies. And this development set-up allows us to create great
products, dedicate one day per quarter to sharpen our skills and the way we
work, and do it all in a standard week.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc