Please send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net Ph:646-405-5559
Position: Cognos Data Modeler/Reports Writer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 12 to 24 months
- Expert ETL background (SSIS and/or OWB)
- Solid relational database background MS SQL 2005-08
- Strong Cognos 8.4 a 10 experience
- Primary duties will include, but not be limited to, analysis, development,
implementation, and support of data warehouse initiatives, using IBM Cognos
10.x BI platform on Oracle RDBMS or MS SQL.
- Business Intelligence methodologies, along with experience in the
implementation of Enterprise Data Warehousing data integration, data staging
and the real-time updating of data warehouses.
- Perform data analysis and design of ETL, Cognos framework model and document
information flows using templates and interface document specifications for
both internal and vendor-provided systems and tools.
- Duties will include understanding reporting requirements and supporting
development by designing BI framework as per standard process.
- Other duties include troubleshooting application issues, application upgrade
projects, and providing insight on newer reporting technologies to help drive
efficient information delivery.
- Strong background with IBM Cognos BI technologies on version 8.4 or Higher
on top of relational and ROLAP data sources with relational or DMR models
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Experience in design, implementation and support of Enterprise class
Business Intelligence applications using IBM Cognos
- Proficient in PL/SQL and Data Warehousing design and techniques using Oracle
RDBMS and MS SQL
- Proficient with IBM Cognos Authoring Studios to create comprehensive
business dashboards and reports.
- Hands on experience with implementation of database schemas and stored
- Ability to provide database optimization and performance tuning guidance and
- Experience with Active Server Pages (ASP), Microsoft IIS, COM, Visual
Basic/C#, Visual, Java Script/VB Script, HTML, DHTML, XML, and .NET Framework a
- Strong understanding of change control impact analysis of database or other
related changes on other systems and applications
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at