*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Citrix Administrator

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Work Location:  Los Angeles, CA

*Technical Skills:*

·         An excellent understanding of large scale and complex Citrix
environments; Presentation 4.5 and XenApp 5/6. The concepts and logic of
planning, implementing and managing Citrix farms, utilising enterprise
monitoring tools such as Edgesight etc

·         Extensive knowledge on Citrix Web Interface, Secure Gateway and
Citrix Edgesight is mandatory

·         Extensive Knowledge on Terminal servers and Services

·         Extensive experience on XenServer

·         Extensive Knowledge of Provisioning Server and Services

·         Extensive Knowledge of Desktop Delivery controller( XenDesktop

·         Good knowledge of NetScalerand Access Gateway and basic
troubleshooting skills

·         Good Knowledge of Profile Management

·         Good Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Group Policies and Groups

·         Good knowledge on ticketing tools

·         Windows Patch Management. Preference if worked with SCCM patching

·         An excellent understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and it’s
relation to group policy and group administration and management for Citrix

·         To understand current Microsoft server technologies e.g.
2000/2003/2008 server

·         A certified MCSE 2000/2003/2008 or Citrix qualification is
preferred with at least 4 years of relevant industry experience

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.