please send me resumes at

I have a 12 month contract position available in Aspen Hill, MD for a Jr. Java
Developer. Please review the details below, if interested reply with your
current word formatted resume and contact details and I will call you discuss.

Jr. Java/J2EE Developer

Aspen Hill, MD

12 months +

Rate$60/Hr. All inclusive

Starts May 21st, 2012

**US Citizens/Green Card Holder Only**

I am looking for a Jr. Java/J2EE developer that has extensive experience with
web and client server application design, development, testing and support
experience. Must have proven Weblogic and Spring skills and in depth knowledge
of Web Services and SOA.

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc