*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title:SAP ABAP with CRM
Location: wiftwater, PA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Skill and Role Summary:
The candidate must have 5 – 10 years experience using programming via the
SAP ABAP Workbench. He/She must also have proven skills in both SAP ERP
with exposure to CRM programming techniques, and experienced in object
oriented programming. Additional programming experience in dialog
processing, IDoc processing, BAPI’s, Remote Function Calls, Workflow,
SmartForms, and SAPScript would be beneficial.

Full working knowledge of the standard Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is also required.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com