Hi Friends,
       Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement ...

SAP IS (Inventory Management)
Location:  NYC
Duration: 12 Months

-        SAP IS Retail is a MUST (not regular SAP ECC or R/3)
-        Must have worked in the Inventory management functionality of SAP IS
Retail
-        End to End testing experience is must
-        Should have lead a small testing team

Thanks & Regards......... *

  AHMED
Sr IT Recruiter
[usm2]<http://www.usmsystems.com/>

14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Direct: 703-665-0000 Ph: 703 531 8558
 Fax: 703-995-0830 Email: ahm...@usmsystems.com<mailto:vin...@usmsystems.com>
GTalk:syedahmed.recruiter
Ranked No.10 in the Washington DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2010;
Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore, U.S.A;
Inc5000 Recognized Fastest growing private company in U.S.A

Office Locations: Washington D.C| Atlanta | Boston |Hyderabad, India
We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail in
error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with "Remove"
in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list immediately.
Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We apologize for any
inconvenience cause.