*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: Storage Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

This candidate will provide storage system administration,project tasks,
maintenance, and production support.
The Storage Engineer position requires extensive knowledge of enterprise
storage systems with an emphasis on Hitachi USPV.
A minimum of 3 years storage experience is required, with strong knowledge
of storage operational activities (zoning, masking, and mapping) on an HDS,
Cisco, Brocade environment.
Knowledge of Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR) is a plus.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com