*Job: Oracle DBA w/Role-Based Security - US Citizen or GCH Only*
Location: St. Louis, MO
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Month Contract with DIRECT HIRE possibility after 12 months.*
The Database Administrator plays a significant role in the design,
implementation and maintenance of production
databases and data dictionaries in compliance with application
specifications. In addition, this position monitors
daily database activities and overall performance, growth and tuning
configurations as well as the security of the database.
• 3+ years Oracle 10g and 11g
• Oracle Role-Based Security (a must have)
• Oracle Upgrades and applying Oracle Critical Patch Updates (CPU) and/or
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
• Minimum of 1 year of (a must) managing mid-sized to large-scale
production OLTP and/or DSS databases.
• Relational database, SQL tuning and optimization of query plans.
• Designing database schemas to align with development and business goals
• Implementing database backup and recovery strategies and procedures
• Monitoring daily database activities; database tuning; allocate disk
Preferred Qualifications: *
• Experience working with Oracle on AIX preferred
• UNIX scripting skills
• Experience with all forms of Oracle Data Guard
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at