*Hi Associate,

             Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below requirement
as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the
updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Role     : OBIEE Consultant
Location : Woodland Hills, CA
Duration : 12 months
Client: Farmers Insurance

Project details:*
Farmers has been implementing OBIEE for the last 12 months to support their
CLAIMS business group. The role will involve some new development, may
involve producing dashboards, reports etc.

*Job Description:*
Design, implement and test Oracle BI apps.
Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across
production support, enhancements and projects.
Follow standard WFS development process.
Meet SLA's for production level support, response and resolution.
design and develop technical solutions to a predefined requirement and
develop components using data models, dashboards and ETL jobs.
Enhance the BI environment tuning code, reviewing tables and applying
indexes where needed.
5+ years of Oracle BI
5+ years of informatica
Oracle PL/SQL, SQL