*Hi Associate,

             Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below requirement
as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the
updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Role       : Java/J2EE Developer
Location : NJ
Duration : 3+ months(extend upto 8-12 months)

Job Description:*
Skills required: experience working in Java EE, JSF2
Consultant would be helping with development for project team working on
large, medium and small scale applications and some of them are implemented
in JSF 2.0 (with Primefaces), EJB 3 and some in JSP/Servlets/EJB 2 and all
are using WebLogic 12c app server with Oracle database.

Initial contract would be three month.  If Consultant is great will be
offered 8-12 mos contract on a large project in the Fall.

*Thanks & Regards,
--
Ranadheer
Technical recruiter