Please send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net
JD: New Business Analyst Opening locals preferred
Length: 6 Months
Location: Boston, MA
Keys: Agile, Strong Documentation, Good Communication
Interview Process: Phone then F2F
The Business Analyst is a crucial role that creates and maintains the strategic
partnership between Business needs and Technology delivery by sharing the
Product Owner role with Product Management in an Agile development environment.
Successful candidates are self-motivated, have excellent verbal and written
communication skills, and well-developed problem solving skills. These
candidates have a strong desire to learn and contribute to the team’s success.
· The Business Analyst works closely with Product Management, User
Experience, and Software Development in the definition and implementation of
· The Analyst proactively collaborates with multiple internal customers
to understand the needs of individual products. The Analyst will elicit and
analyze functional requirements to deliver User Stories and Technical
Requirements as needed.
· The Analyst critically evaluates information from multiple sources,
reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts
up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes
user requests from the underlying true needs. The Analyst communicates with
developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and
analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs. The Analyst
challenges the Business on their assumptions of how they will successfully
execute their plans.
- Minimum of 5+ years as a Business Analyst in an SDLC environment
- Process driven analysis skills and a background in various requirements
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced environment with very little hand
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various
functions across organizational and geographical boundaries, and, manage
scope through requirement classification and prioritization.
- Strong technical writing skills, including an ability to produce requirements
- Proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Technical experience with XML is a big plus
- Proficiency with Agile is a plus.
The only change the manager is making to this is the person MUST have strong
system user documentation skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at