Position: Network Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1 + year
Interview: MUST IN PERSON INTERVIEW *
1 .Big IP F5 LTM 5+ Years- (Creating VIP, Pools, SSL Certificate, Writing
iRule and troubleshooting, OS upgrade from 9.4.x to 10.x)
2. Cisco Routing and Switching 7+ Years (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Route
Policies using route-map, Security, Controls using ACL)
3. Cisco VPN (Site to Site & Remote Client) 5+ Years ASA Configuration for
Site to Site VPN Tunnel for B2B, ASA and Concentrator
configuration for Remote VPN Access, Split Tunnel Configuration and
4. Cisco ASA Firewall, VPN 4+ Years (Firewall ACl & ACE, NAT Configuration,
5. Check Point Firewall 3+ Years (Check Point Smart Center Server Upgrade
from R65 / R70 to R75, Nokia CP Firewall Upgrades to R75)
6. Cisco WIFI solution 3+ Years (Capacity Planning for future growth, Cisco
AP, WLC, and 3rd Party (Blue Socket) solution for guest access,
Troubleshooting and resolving user issues, Perform other duties as
o Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of managing multiple large
scale data center networks.
o Engineer will be responsible for 3rd level support, after hours and
o Engineer will perform packet capture and analyses, work directly with
application and server hardware owners to isolate and resolve problems.
o Engineer will perform configuration and maintenance on F5 equipment.
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at