Position: JAVA Developer
Duration: 9 months
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota*
We are in need of multiple (5-6) Java Developers to work on the Platform
Transformation team - Content Management Product Capability.
Please submit answers to the following questions with all submittals:
1. Based on your experience, what is your most- and least-favorite thing
about pair programming?
2. How much pairing would you do in a typical day of your ideal job?
3. What language, technology or tool do you not know that you most want to
learn in the future?
4. What are the most important practices that you personally follow to keep
your code readable and maintainable?
*Description of Responsibilities:*
Design and creation of new, high-scalability applications, and extension
and refactoring of existing applications in
JVM based languages, primarily Java.
Engage in pair programming, refactoring, TDD and BDD. Continuous
integration is a must.
As part of a self-directed, high-performance team, developer must be able
to articulate design ideas for a system and
collaborate with a team to reach a decision.
Need to be current with tools and techniques, and comfortable with agile
A candidate for this position will be looking to work with a team that:
• Is self-directed and shares collective ownership of design decisions
• Uses the best tools for the job, be those open-source or other
• Pairs by default
• Strongly favors TDD and BDD
• Writes, deploys and supports their own code (DevOps model)
• Works in a MacBook environment with Apple pairing stations
• Uses Git for source control
• Uses Chef & Vagrant for automated testing/deployment
• Has the stability of working with a Fortune 50 company with an
Description of Skills:
Familiarity with Unix
NIC TO HAVES
Developing Spring applications
Oracle database experience
Infrastructure Automation (Chef and Vagrant in particular)
Experience with testing frameworks
Experience with implementing software design patterns
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at