Hi Associate,
              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the

Subject  : Security Engineer
Location : Atlanta GA
Duration : 12 months
Client   : HCL America

Job Description:*
Provide technical expertise and advise on all areas of security technology,
including: network security, platform security,
authentication/authorization systems, application security, security
architecture, policy enforcement, and security frameworks.
Work with appropriate personnel to create a practical, scaleable, and
secure model for enterprise applications, networks, and services.
Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new
and/or improved information security.
Assist in the review of security policies.
Ideal candidate will possess all of the above, plus airline industry
experience, broad range of exposure in Unix, NT, security, e-commerce,
anti-virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewall-1, Cisco security, broad
security scope, and/or CISSP

*Thanks & Regards,
Technical recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,