*Hi Associate,

              Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the
earliest.

Subject  : ETL Development consultant – Business Objects
Location : Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Duration : 6+ months
Client   : City National Bank

Job Description:*
This is a Business Objects platform and they are looking for an ETL
Developer to develop and support the ETL for their various applications.
This is an enterprise role, so BI supports all the business groups….

*Thanks & Regards,
--
Ranadheer
Technical recruiter