SR. Sharepoint Developer/Architect

7 months

Milwaukee, WI

Phone interview/in person for locals.

$60/hr (local or all inclusive)

Project Description:

Our clients greatest need is a high/architect-level SharePoint expert
(especially custom development). This individual would be used to mentor our
staff who are relatively inexperienced in this technology and also expected to
do some development on our Clinical System Redesign project – custom SharePoint
development of user interfaces for clinical (physician) workflows and possibly
our patient website.

·         In depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2010, MOSS
and SharePoint Designer 2007.

·         Expertise must include architectural design, development, management
and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.

·         Expertise with SharePoint Portal, FAST Search, Metadata, Taxonomy,
Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms.

·         SharePoint experience must include designer and custom workflows,
BCS, JQuery, CAML, custom web part, navigation, and branding & customization.

·         Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the

·         Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
communicator and listener.

·         Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Phone: 917-563-2463