*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Job Requirements:
Must have - 5-7 years of hands-on experience in developing SSAS solutions
using SQL 2005 or 2008
Must have - 3-5 experience in designing and developing database solutions
using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
Experience in designing data models, Star Schemas, Snowflake Schemas,
slowly changing dimensions, and 1-3NF data models.
Experience creating aggregate facts and partitioning cubes.
Good understanding of systems engineering (to ensure high performance BI
architecture using CPU, memory, storage, caching etc.)
Nice to have - Experience with Cognos in Creating reports using MDX and
Analysis Services as a data source, Passing Parameters (MDX and regular) to
down reports, etc.
Nice to have - Experience with utilizing Cognos Report
Studio to create dashboards.
Healthcare industry experience is a plus.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com