please send me resumes

I have an 6-12 month contract opportunity in Brookfield, WI. Please review the
details below, if interested reply with your current word formatted resume and
contact details and I will call you to discuss

Sr. OBIEE Architect/Developer

Brookfield, WI

6-12 months (plus extensions)

$70/hr (all inclusive, no additional expenses)

I need a Sr. OBIEE Architect/Developer with strong experience around Siebel
CRM, specifically around Sales and Service. Must have expertise in
customization and configuration of OBIEE, both rpd development and UI
( Application), Answers, Dashboards and BI Publisher. This person
must have experience with Siebel CRM applications, out-of-box ETL Informatica
mappings, and Siebel Analytics Data Warehouse Admin Console (DAC). Experience
with Siebel Tools and the Siebel CRM Data Model is a strong plus

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc

Phone: 917-563-2463