*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Flash Developer

Location: Redmond WA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Experience: 4+ yrs

* *

*Required Skills:*

Strong technical skills in Flash Development.

Should have worked on Web UI Development/ large website development.

Experience using frontend tools like JS/CSS/HTML/JQuery is a key**

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* **| **
Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*