Title: Senior Data Modeler
Client: California State Insurance Fund (SCIF)
Location: Vacaville, CA
Duration: 6-12 months
Interview: In-person must
Need EAD, GC and Citizens.*
*Experience, Knowledge Level, and Technical Skills*
The expert data modeler will have a proven record of accomplishment in
designing and developing data models in DB2 and
Oracle environments. The Consultant Resource should possess a strong
analytical and technical background with strong
background with data warehouse concepts and experience supporting
development teams. The Consultant resource shall
possess most of the following technical knowledge and experience:
• Extensive hands-on experience in modeling enterprise data models
to facilitate the construction of various data
management systems such as MDM, ODS, Data Warehouse and Data
• Strong experience in creating an extensible conceptual, logical
and physical data models with a full lifecycle management
of capturing, versioning and migrating various metadata across
environments using ERWin and/or ER/Studio Platforms.
• Strong experience in creating normalized, dimensional and data
vault models for DB2 and Oracle Database Platforms by
establishing standards, guidelines and best practices.
• Extensive experience in reverse engineering the existing systems
and analyzing the data to extract hidden business
semantics and structures.
• Combined experience of advanced SQL and stored procedures with
hands-on experience in designing solutions for
optimal transactional as well as analytical performance in DB2
and/or Oracle Database Platforms.
• Work experience in Oracle Designer 6i is desirable.
• 7+ years of hands-on Data Modeling experience.
• 5+ years of experience in Data Architecture Methodology.
• 7+ years of experience in Data Architecture Standards and
• 5+ years of experience with mainframe DB2 environment.
• 5+ years of experience in designing and developing Oracle Data
• 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Access for prototyping
• 7+ years of hands-on experience with ca Technologies ERwin tool,
including maintaining and developing macro scripts
• 7+ years of experience in designing databases.
• 3+ years of experience with TSO (SPUFI/QMF) and DB2 Connect.
• 2+ years of experience with SQL PLUS / TOAD/ SQL Designer.
• Working knowledge of life cycle of software design and development.
• Excellent research, design, programming, testing, troubleshooting,
and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to develop a product according to business requirements
under tight timelines and rapidly changing priorities.
• Capable of performing reverse engineering for previously developed
Oracle and DB2 data models.
• Experience in Workers’ Compensation Insurance industry, especially
in policy, premium billing and claims is a plus.
• Good communication skills and ability to interact with project
teams and leads.
• Strong Project management knowledge and experience.
Thanks & Regards....
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at