Please send resumes to ph:646-405-5559
I have a Salesforce opening in Boston that is looking to move quickly. Can hire
off of phone interview. Let me know if you have anyone for this role. Thanks!

JD:Salesforce Admin

Length – 3 – 6 Months+

Location – Newton, MA

Description –

Must have skills

  a.. Conga Merge (generates PDF order forms)
  a.. Workflow Engine - make changes to the existing work flow to improve flow.
This will be working with Quotes, Approvals and Counter Signature
  a.. Dashboarding - they are not using this now but want to.
  a.. Develop Pipeline - Forecast reporting
  a.. Consolidate lead and contact record types
  a.. Integrate with Microsoft Outlook
  a.. Quote Modeling using Visual Force