*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Duration: 4-6+ Months Contract

The knowledge of these developers is expected to be at least 80% technical
and 20% functional.

Resources must have at least 3 years PeopleSoft development experience in
Campus Solutions version 9 with demonstrated expertise in:
Application Designer
Application Engine
PeopleTools 8.5.1
PeopleCode

Expertise in:
PeopleSoft Integration Broker
SQR
DataMover
Component Interface
File Parser
Web Services
XML Publisher
Process Scheduler desired.
Experience with Campus Solutions admissions and student records
environments is highly preferred.

The scope of work for these developers includes (but is not necessarily
limited to):
Creation and maintenance of technical design documentation
Development of assigned technical specifications including unit testing
Support of completed code through multiple integration test cycles

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com