*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: Oracle Applications DBA w/R12 Experience
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 4+ Months Contract

6-8 years of Oracle eBusiness Suite Applications DBA experience in versions
11i and R12 in a integrated environment
- Hands-on experience in Upgrade of Oracle eBusiness Suite Applications to
R12 and at least one implementation of R12

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com