Please send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net PH:646-405-5559
Position: 3 Web Developers
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12 to 36 months
Interview: Phone Interview first followed by a Face to face
- Effective at complex problem resolution and expected to drive their
- Acute sense of urgency to fix production critical problems.
- Translate business requirements into viable technical architectures,
database schemas, and designs. Implement the designs (design, code, test,
- Support the deployed applications through debugging, fixing, and maintenance
- Understand the current applications and technical architecture and insure
that adherence to architecture standards are followed.
- Coordinates the activities of a group of developers on a specific effort to
drive technology, tools, architecture, and modeling.
- Responsible for compliance to IS change management standards, including a
lead role in code reviews and implementation plans.
- Decisions and actions influence a large number of people and have direct
impact on the success of the functional area and/or organization.
- Has impact on quality, supportability and timeliness of deliver of the
- Decisions can be either strategic or tactical in nature and impact the
function of the department and organization as a whole.
- Problems encountered are difficult in nature with various degrees of
- Works with users, contractors, vendors and technical personnel.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IS management and
staffs at the highest technical level.
Education and Experience:
- Either (1) 4-year degree, BS Computer Science or Engineering plus 5-8 years
of related experience with 1 year of management experience; or (2) equivalent
overall experience typically gained through 12-15+ years' business programming
experience with 2 years of management experience
Primary Technical Skills:
Strong analytical abilities highly developed oral and written communication
skills. Requirement gathering and hands on, development experience is a must.
Knowledge of credit card, direct mail or marketing business functions is a
plus. Must work well either independently or as part of a team. Excellent
organizational, planning, and leadership skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at