*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Marlborough,MA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
4+ years Java application development experience with full project lifecycle
4+ years of proven analysis and technical design, development, and
architecture experience in a database application environment
Ability to solve problems in a logical, methodical, and time efficient
Ability to understand legacy in-house applications and highly complex and
interrelated systems and processing
Must possess working knowledge of Java, J2EE, and Javascript
Must possess Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Unix skills
Experience with various software development methodologies, such as Agile
Willing to work in an energetic, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment
and handle multiple conflicting priorities
Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to
write technical documentation
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com